Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Now what?

Aging, it hurts!! OUCH!

Mi redondito, pero hermoso y bello cuerpo sufre de dolor, de nuevo! Chin*!

We're not sure exactly what is going on with my bones, nerves, or what...extreme lower back pain radiating down to my ankle.

My primary care physician has sent me to a Neurologist whom I will be seeing on Friday. X-Rays will be taken on Thursday (tomorrow)... An MRI has also been requested- but no appointment yet.

Espero que sólo sea el nervio Sciático, y que con una inyección de cortizona sea suficiente. Aquí les mantendre informados.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sorry you're in pain. I hope they can figure out what is going on, and can do something about it. *HUGS* I'll keep you in my prayers.

Yamell said...

Descansa. Espero te sientas mejor.

Muchos besitos (abrazos no porque no quiero lastimarte),
Yamell

Hanuman1960 said...

That stinks!

Hope that you feel better soon!

Coco said...

Karen,
thank you for your prayers.
i believe in "prayer".
*hugs*

Yamell,
también acepto abrazos...es la cadera la que me duele.
un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.

Hanuman,
thank you! i'm hoping that it's as easy as a "coritisone" shot...
take care!

Rocko said...

I had something similar after my accident. I was shown to lay on my back, bring one knee up (the side with the pain), then cross it over my body. Silly but it worked right away. I was very pleased, but I am no doctor.
Good Luck.
I hope you feel better.

Ashley said...

Here's hoping you didn't slip a disk... and of course, that you feel better, soon!!

Cracked Chancla said...

hope your feeling better.