Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Now what?

Aging, it hurts!! OUCH!

Mi redondito, pero hermoso y bello cuerpo sufre de dolor, de nuevo! Chin*!

We're not sure exactly what is going on with my bones, nerves, or what...extreme lower back pain radiating down to my ankle.

My primary care physician has sent me to a Neurologist whom I will be seeing on Friday. X-Rays will be taken on Thursday (tomorrow)... An MRI has also been requested- but no appointment yet.

Espero que sólo sea el nervio Sciático, y que con una inyección de cortizona sea suficiente. Aquí les mantendre informados.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sorry you're in pain. I hope they can figure out what is going on, and can do something about it. *HUGS* I'll keep you in my prayers.

Yummerson said...

Descansa. Espero te sientas mejor.

Muchos besitos (abrazos no porque no quiero lastimarte),
Yamell

Coco said...

Karen,
thank you for your prayers.
i believe in "prayer".
*hugs*

Yamell,
también acepto abrazos...es la cadera la que me duele.
un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.

Hanuman,
thank you! i'm hoping that it's as easy as a "coritisone" shot...
take care!

Rocko said...

I had something similar after my accident. I was shown to lay on my back, bring one knee up (the side with the pain), then cross it over my body. Silly but it worked right away. I was very pleased, but I am no doctor.
Good Luck.
I hope you feel better.

Ashley said...

Here's hoping you didn't slip a disk... and of course, that you feel better, soon!!

Unknown said...

hope your feeling better.