- While playing badmitton (co-ed P.E.) in High School, my gym top snapped off and left my boobies showing...because of this incident, my partner and I came in second place instead of first.
- I used to love riding all the amusement park rides, the more extreme, the better...now I get "sick" just by looking at them.
- My father was musically talented and therefore tried to teach me how to sing, play the guitar, trumpet, clarinet, accordeon, violin, cello, piano, and drums...as well as how to dance. Unfortunately,the only thing I remember is how to hold the instrument correctly and where to place my fingers and or arm. As for the dancing...well, I still move too much.
- If you happen to look in our refrigerator, you'll find that everything is in "order" and that all is facing the same way... My closet (clothes) is in order from season, color and style. Anal? Obsessive? Compulsive? Neurotic? Shopping?! I need to go in "order"- I can NOT zigzag through a store!! Oh, and I need to "touch" when shopping or browsing...
- When asked as a child what I wanted to do when I grew up my responses were:
- be a mommy (It wasn't meant to be...)
- be a nun (I still yearn the spiritual aspect)
- be a teacher (I've been teaching for 27 years!)
Tell us your little secret in the comment section.