Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bolita Duran (mar '05 - nov '08)

I want to share with you a few of Boli's baby pictures...

this picture was taken at home (by me)...
blankie was made for Boli by a very dear friend of mine


she loved balls!!
she would bark at them, hoping that they would respond...
and then would run home with them! ; )


resting after a walk in the neighborhood...


she loved my husband best of all...

Our house seems empty with out her...
and our hearts are in pain...
Boli brought much joy and laughter into our lives-
for this we are thankful.

10 comments:

BEGT said...

hey Coco! i'm sorry to hear about Bolita. :(

Blessings to you!

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

Bolita seems like she was such a happy and lovable little dog. I'm sorry for your loss.

Keshi said...

hey Coco ty for the Update on ya. Hope ur better now? TC HUGS!

my emails: kajole@hotmail.com

I miss ya all so very much!

Keshi.

Ur-spo said...

again, I am saddened and offer condolences.
There is nothing so sad and painful as losing your pet.

Msabcmom said...

So sorry.

Sara said...

So sorry to hear. Was Boli's blankie made by Irma? She made a tiny one for Mike the hamster. I'll be thinking of you.

Yummerson said...

I'm sorry to hear about Bolita Coco.

muchos abrazos

Love,

Yamell

TigerYogiji said...

I know what you are going through, Hon and I am so sorry for your loss. I can only reiterate what I said in my email. She couldn't have had better guardians than you and your spouse and you did everything that you possibly could. The heartache will ease over time, I promise... ((HUGS)):(

Cisco said...

So, sorry about your Boli...

Keshi said...

dun tell me this baby pup died?

Keshi.