1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. I’ll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So, here are the five questions (with answers) that Jackhampster asked me:
1. Choose between these careers… (and why) Ballerina, Mad Scientist, Dog Catcher, Novelist or Candy Store Owner?
Mad Scientist! I like to experiment...especially with food recipes!
My husband used to ask, "What are you cooking?" My response was, "Oh, I don't know. It's an experiment." My husband wouldn't eat what I had cooked. So, I've learned my lesson... I don't tell him that I've in someway modified the recipe. I either discreetly add in the secret ingredient (ussually tofu or yogurt) or make up a name for whatever dish I'm cooking! He, he, he... Gotta keep it a secret!
2. What child has had the most impact on who you are today?
There hasn't been "one" child, but rather several "experiences" that have inflluenced who I am...
First and foremost, going through the California public school system and having very few teachers of "color"- especially Latino Teachers. Even though I have always lived in an area heavily populated by latinos, Spanish speaking Latino Teachers were very SCARCE. I only had !- Mrs. Fausto... Jr. High Teacher.
3. What “English” song title best describes who you are/your life?
This is a difficult question to answer... I rarely listen to songs sung in English or in Spanish,plus I don't pay attention to the titles, so I'm going to go way back in time and select- I Am Woman by Helen Reddy.
Nowadays, I tend to listen to just "music" (ambient)- such as Enya, Otto Liebert, etc.
4. In your photo album - If you could save only 1 photo, What would it be?
Our wedding picture.
5. What is your favorite piece of your partner’s underwear?
He wears these microfiber jockey boxers that that are super soft! I'm all about "touch". He, he, he.
However, his preference are a pair with "support"... My hubby buys from Penney's.
*You know me pretty well Mr. Jackhampster : ) Hope you had a wonderful B-Day! Lots of Hugs.