Monday, November 21, 2005

Vacation

Yes, I'm on vacation! I LOVE it! It's one of the perks of teaching- llittle vacations throughout the school year. God knows we need them!!

Ya que tengo unos dias libres voy a dormir, descansar, leer y pasar tiempo con mi mamá.

No, no work, not even housework! Yay! Just time for me to... re-energize! Well, I also have doctor appoointments- for my mom, aunt, and for me. Nothing serious...just follow ups.

Hoy mi esposo y yo salimos a comer, y de ahi nos pasamos a la librería...asi que ya tengo mis libros y dos CD's nuevos.

Books purchased today- hopefully, they're good reads. Textos para la mente...
Where or When by Anita Shreve
The Witch of Cologne by Tobsha Learner

CD's purchased today- can't wait to listen to them! Música para el alma...
Michael Bublé It's Time
Josh Groban Josh Groban

3 comments:

Miguel Pinto said...

And then, I hope you enjoy a lot your vacanties, with your family making a lot of diferent things to rest.

Unknown said...

good luck and enjoy that vacation. new books and cd's--that's right up my alley.

Karen said...

WOOOHOOO for vacation!! Enjoy every minute. *HUGS*