Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday

Clean car...yay! My car is no longera dirty brown, but a deep dark green. And not only did I have my car washed, but I also went to DMV...we know how that place is-BUSY!

Vaya! A mi carro por fin le tocó "baño"...ya me daba "cosa" manejarlo asi de sucio. Pero ya esta limpio- por fuera y por dentro, eh.

I started reading When and Where by Anita Shreve...it's about infidelity. After thirty years, both are now married with families, Sian and Charles decide to meet again. Of course, their encounter leads to intimacy and destruction.

El libro que empeze a leer me esta haciendo pensar profundamente en mi matrimonio...estamos bien ó mal? Volviendo al tema- el libro se trata de dos personas que se vuelven a encontrar después de treinta años...pues cada uno, por su parte, se ha casado y formado un hogar. Es aquí donde comienza el dilema-la infedelidad.

No comments: