Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Computer?

It's so upsetting...
I still can NOT access my school/work e-mail from home!

I was told this morning by our "Techie" that I need to look at our home computer's preference settings. Hmmm, all I could think of is my husband...He is constantly changing/adding things onto our home PC computer!

Maybe it's time I get my own computer...a MAC! We use MACs at school/work, and I LOVE them!! And no, I won't share my MAC with my husband. There are some things in life which are best NOT shared...like a computer!

Yippee, Happy Shopping!! (I hope!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't used a Mac since I was 17. They are cute, though. Get your own computer. You deserve it!

Cisco said...

I remember when I got my first Mac- A performa actually. 1994 I thin it was. I still have it in the garage and it still works..
Yes, you need your own computer-Get a Laptop

Anonymous said...

LOL - Yes by all means! Get your own computer, but I remember when you told Marvelous that you didn't need a new computer

(Gerry & May are coming up in a couples of weeks to spend the weekend)

TigerYogi said...

I've never used a Mac. Hmmm...