Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tired

Our three god-children (ages 11, 8, & 7) came to visit Sunday (stayed overnight) and left Monday. OMG!! Talk about "energy"!

Once they left, my husband asked me if the kids were "normal". I said that yes, they were in fact "normal", it's just that they were "happy".

How did our "girls" do with the children? Well, Chiquita (our eldest- 8 yrs old) played very little with them, while Bolita (our youngest- 2 yrs old) was at first as energetic as the children, but then she got tired of playing and hid in her crate...

Oh, and in the midst of all this excitement, I actually finished my Report Cards...YAY!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

children can be exhausting (but so much fun!).

Cisco said...

When kids come over to the house and play with your own kids, that is the best time to do chores or just hide in your bedroom. They keep themselves entertained...
As far as the enregy, you know it's endless...

TigerYogi said...

Ai-Ya!

Get some rest Hon! :)